Steps to Play Free Fire PC on Windows/MAC
- First of all, Download Nox App Player on your Computer by Clicking here.
- Now Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Now open Nox App layer on your Computer.
- Now click on "Google folder" and after that click on "Play Store" icon.
- Now login in Google Play Store with your Google account. If you don't have a Google account then you can create an account by clicking on "New" option.
- Now search for "Free Fire" in Google Play Store. After that click on Garena Free Fire game.
- Now click on "Install" button and after that click on "Accept" button.
- Now Garena Free Fire will start downloading on your Computer.
- After downloading is completed, You play it on your Computer by clicking on "Open" button.
How to Play Free Fire Battlegrounds with Mouse & Keyboard
Free Fire Battlegrounds is designed to be played on touchscreen devices so we will need to assign keys to play Free Fire on Computer/Laptop with Keyboard and Mouse.
- First of all, Start Free Fire Battlegrounds on PC.
- Now click on Keyboard icon at Bottom Right Corner or Top Right Corner(Full Screen Mode).
- Now set your controls as shown in the image below and click on Save button.You can also try your Keyboard Controls.
After completing all above steps, You will able to play Free Fire PC on your Computers and Laptops without any problems.You can check out features of Free Fire For PC Game below.
FAQs about Free Fire PC Game
You can find a large number of questions about the Free Fire Battlegrounds PC game, along with their accurate answers below.
You can play Free Fire battlegrounds on your Mac by following this tutorial. We will use Bluestacks App Player to play Garena Free Fire on MAC.
The minimum and recommended system requirements of Free Fire Batlegrounds PC Game for Microsoft Windows Operating System are given below.
Minimum System Requirements
Here’s what you need to run Free Fire Game on your PC.
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2 , Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
Processor: Dual Core 2+ GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia HD Graphics 3000 or Higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
Recommend System Requires
Here’s recommended system requirements to run Free Fire Batllegrounds on your PC.
Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (passmark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
Memory: 6 GB or higher
Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (passmark 750) or higher
(DirectX, Operating System and Storage requirements don’t change)
Officially, The two Operating Systems which are supported by Free Fire Battlegrounds are Android and iOS.But we can also play Free Fire on Windows and MAC by using Android Emulators like Bluestacks App Player.